Saturday, April 18, 2015

Change

I started this blog to remind myself and anyone else out in the vast world wide web and even the world that we have choice. I have a choice, you have a choice and together some of our choices bring change. I will not say that every change is for the better, however it reinforces the lesson that choice can bring change.

For instance, I believe in things you can not see, heaven, God, love, astrology, psychics, and that there is still really great people in this world. I believe not all struggle is to punish something we have done. I believe the struggle is an opportunity for growth and change. You made a choice or several to bring you to the point of struggle. You make the choice on how long it will take you to learn the lesson and to no longer struggle. Anyway there is an astrologer/psychic named Maria Shaw-Lawson and she was telling people on her facebook page that today you should manifest, set your intentions not just for thirty (30) days but for the year. So I thought, it won't hurt and I wrote my wishes, set my beliefs and made a game plan. I have been feeling lost, unsure what I was doing and by me making the choice to simply make a wish and write it all down some how changed my outlook.
I know not everyone has the same beliefs and I love that. I love that those choices can bring on thousands of conversations. That each conversation can open to a new conversation, new view, a new alliance. The power of conversation is undeniable.

Its not to late so I will add one more wish to my list. I wish to one day meet Ellen DeGeneres and tell her Thank you. I would thank her for being who she is, for the choices she has made, the struggles that she has endured and still remained from what is shown to the world a compassionate, smart, hilarious human being.

I am grateful everyday for remembering that I have choice. So the next time you are down, sad, frustrated, happy, joyful, appreciative, remember all of it came because of choice.

Remember you can change the world, one choice at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment