Monday, November 4, 2013

Doesn't matter

Ok so I admitted my failure earlier today and I would like to add an apology. See although I own and admitted to my failure I did not apologize for it, so here goes. I am truly sorry for failing to show you the way you should be treated. I am sorry for failing to be the best role model I could be for you.
Above all else, I love you and I am truly sorry that I have failed you.

So in owning and now apologizing for my failure I guess I deserve the sting of hurt after reading a post. See the post stated I don't care what anyone else thinks. I also read another that said something along the lines of trying to break us up and failing followed with an LOL. Well I have to be honest that stung, a lot. I have felt the hurt and I have received the message loud and clear.. Besides why would my opinion mean anything. I in every technical, legal stance am nothing to you. It does not matter how long I have been in your life, or how long I will continue to be. It does not matter that I will always look at you as my own. I will always call you my own. It does not matter that until I take my last breath I will and have always loved you and could never stop nor would I want to stop loving you. So I guess it also does not matter that my opinion means less to you than your mj.

If you want to be with him then do it. If he truly makes you happy than be with him. Just remember they all made you truly happy in the beginning. We convince ourselves so easily with the euphoria of something new of how this is the best thing ever. So just because I don't agree with something or believe that you deserve more it never means that I don't love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment