Saturday, September 14, 2013

Slow motion car wreck with pretty colors

I know I talk about choices and how you should own them, well I am going to own this all the way.

I am so pissed off right now, because I am on the outside looking in and I feel like I am watching a car accident in slow motion with someone's life that is very important to me. I hate feeling and knowing that I am right. I can not understand how in this day and age people can still be so stupid. How we can simply keep over looking all the bullshit, how we can keep making excuses for people who don't give two shits about you in the end. I say that with conviction because if they gave a shit then you wouldn't have to make excuses for their short comings.

I love how you have this picture in your head of how you really want to see things, you know the perfect bubble where all of lies and bullshit don't enter. You just see the object of your affection all clean and pristine when in reality if you would just take a damp cloth with a little bit of soap on it and in some cases put some elbow grease into it you would wipe that persons face with a clean rag and reveal the filth they are really covered in.

I don't understand how we think that by adding pretty colors to a picture its going to change the foundation of it. You can use all the colors in the big box of crayola's and guess what you will just have a more colorful shitty picture. Your colors will never change it.

Also if you start hiding your life with that person from the people that love you then guess what, you already know in your heart that they see something you just don't want to admit.

I am also so sick of hearing, but this time its different, or I have never felt this way, or no one has every understood me the way he/she does. Guess what you have said that about every fricken person you have ever dated, every one of them. Of course its going to feel different, you are with a different person. Of course they understand you because you are only showing them what they want to see. Get over yourself.

You know what else pisses me off, the fact that some people in your life (you will automatically think of at least one) that never tell you the whole truth. You only hear what they want to tell you, what will make them get what they want, whether it is attention, money or sympathy. I would be more obliged to give you those things if you were just honest about the whole situation not just part of it.  I think part of the reason they do it is because they don't or can't take responsibility for their choices and that is how they are in the mess that they are in.

Today, take your blinders off, think with your brain and stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment