Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So over the holiday weekend I unfortunately found myself in the grocery store. As I am walking along I see this woman decked out in a white skirt and shirt. Then I noticed the black thong. Either she did not know that you could see through the skirt or she just didn't care. Which made me wonder, why. I started to wonder if she had looked at herself in the mirror before she left, or why hadn't the man that was with her let her know. I mean that is something you should really tell your significant other. Even if you enjoy seeing all she has to offer, why would you allow others to see her that way?
I often complain that I find people very caddy. People are very mean about other people and women are the worst. I mean women will point out every flaw that they see when you walk by. Admit it, you have it down to a science, you can do it in 10 seconds or less.  Mind you they won't say any of it to your face but they are counting your flaws. We need to stop. I have consciously  been trying to not do that and I wasn't being caddy about the woman in the grocery store I actually felt bad, because what if she didn't know.
As a woman, and as many of you readers probably know this, we are worse on ourselves then you could ever dream of being to us. I know every lump, bump and flaw that my body has. I do not need someone else pointing them out even if it is to yourself.
We as women do this, as sadly as it seems, to make ourselves feel better about our body. If we find a flaw in another woman that we might not have, or might not be as pronounced we suddenly feel a little bit better.
We do not need to do that. Know that you are beautiful, lumps, bumps and flaws. There is someone in this world that thinks you are beautiful and you should join that belief.
So I ask woman around the world, stop!!! Let us build each other up, not tear each other apart.
We are all beautiful, special and unique in all of our own individual ways. Be proud of who you are, and what you look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment